I (Charlotte) started this blog to help encourage you (the reader) to pursue what is most important in your own life.
What I Learned
- Trying to do more than one thing at a time, is stupid. If you want to do something well, focus all your time and energy.
- Quit making long to-do lists. Write down the most important thing you can do today, and don’t go to sleep until it’s done.
- Quit saying yes to everyone.
- I don’t have to know exactly what I want to do. But I do need to find one thing and see it through.
This list could keep going. But you get the point.
My Vision for the Blog
- To publish content that engages & inspires readers to take action on what is important through their eyes
- Not to try and tell you (the reader) or enforce my own opinions on what is or is not important
- To share stories of individuals living out what is most important to them